dimanche 30 septembre 2018

Phone storage is low: 8.00GB / 8.00GB drops to 7.33GB when deleting two pics only

I am on Kit-kat 4.4.4 on a not rooted HTC Desire 620. It lags often, presumably because of space issues. About once per month everything is blocked and it shows:

Phone storage is low
Tap to make more space (tapping runs the make more space wizard)

When I run the wizard it shows the phone storage usage as 8.00GB / 8.00GB. When I delete only one or two pictures from the wizard entering Gallery, the usage drops to something like 7.33GB / 8.00GB although pictures are something like 2.5 to 3.5 MB only. When this happend the first time I think the used storage dropped even below 7 GB. (But some growth from apps was unavoidable.)

Questions:
1. Why that big drop?
2. If I now really have 650 MB available I would assume that to be OK for a responsive device. How much do I really have available?
3. How can I avoid again and again getting into a lagging state and to 8.00GB / 8.00GB?

I already moved all apps to the SD card that could be moved. I stopped all automatic apps updates and set all the bloatware back to their factory state.

Screenshot_2018-09-30-09-47-05.png
Attached Images


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2zFV9Ns
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire