samedi 29 septembre 2018

Photo shoot on Nokia 8 in Google Photo in problems

Owner Nokia 8 is photo shoot on google what i temperary not like. I prefer photo on his own menu what does not excist on my phone the Nokia 8. I discover i can put also photo on Drive what is nice for me. The problem i do not like my photo on Google Photo what i still remove when i take the picture. Google Drive is better but it is original for Files what is better for me. Can you help me when i do Android photos on my phone without storage in Google Photos. I lost a lot on nokia in the photo shoot but handle is okay for long time with help of google. The storage i do not like by accident of other photos on my google photo. Drive is better for life and secure for other things what means no way google photo.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Olicp0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire