dimanche 7 avril 2019

Help with phone not keeping my cloud account.

I just reset my lgv40 this morning and have been trying to set it back up.

I have an office 365 home subscription and trying to re-add my account (OneDrive) as a cloud location. I sign in no problem but the account is not listed in my accounts list. I can no longer see my cloud onedrive in the gallery or file manager apps. I have tried over a dozen times and it's just crazy at this point that it won't save or "stick" after signing in over and over. I thought it was a multifactor security issue and turned it off temporarily. Still won't stick.

I did just catch that after signing in... There is a small message that pops up account already registered. But it won't stay.

Can anyone help?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2I5gs0r
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire