Hi, after a system update to my girlfriends fairly new (not old?) Motorola G5 Play a couple days ago the sound will not work randomly and only works after a restart.
I am quite tech savvy and can see no corellation to app updates or usage, I have scoured all online boards (there are none for 2019) and tried their solutions to no result. The only fix is a restart which is doable but annoying.
Because it is from John Lewis,
we willl take it in to their tech gurus Friday morning.
Many thanks, James.
I am quite tech savvy and can see no corellation to app updates or usage, I have scoured all online boards (there are none for 2019) and tried their solutions to no result. The only fix is a restart which is doable but annoying.
Because it is from John Lewis,
we willl take it in to their tech gurus Friday morning.
Many thanks, James.
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Ias2qk
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire