samedi 6 avril 2019

My on-screen battery life has dropped from 5.5 hours to 1.5 hours. HELP

I already posted here. But after making an account. I cannot reply to the other answers there.

My phone is Huawei mate 10 lite and it's only 2 months old. I do not charge more than 80% nor let it drop less than 40%

I have done A TON OF RESEARCHING IN SETTINGS AND I HAVE FOUND 2 WEIRD THINGS

1) My settings battery page shows wifi to be almost always on, even though my wifi is off 60% irl.

2) Accubattery states that i have 56% per hour discharging speed now. It did not use to be like this.

I have downloaded Gsam battery app and it shows that 76% of my battery is being used by Apps.

Edit :- i am using AC app and it is saying I don't have permission to upload screenshots.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Ke3Upv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire