samedi 6 avril 2019

Need list of preinstalled apps for straight talk zte zmax

My phone is doing strange things. I've had spyware on my phone before and I'm wondering if it's happening again. First sign was changing settings. I have a blue light when turning it off that seems to really last and I don't recall this before. It will reboot it's self. I have tried to uninstall some apps but right after I hit uninstall the phone will reboot and uninstall will be stopped. Put it in safe mode to uninstall. I tried to uninstall one and Everytime I would PlayStore would lose the internet connection. All the others had connection fine. I have Malwarebytes plus I've used others before I settled on Malwarebytes and nothing can be found.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Vn5YfT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire