This morning, I went to my open browser app and it crashed and reverted me to the home screen, something it occasionally does but never caused anything more than a minor inconvenience and was solved pretty easily every time. This time, though, it refuses to do anything other than that whenever I launch it. It opens my tabs back up, and a couple of moments later, it crashes and reverts me to the home screen.
I've looked into the issue but found nothing useful. One answer told me to clear app data, but I don't see that option anywhere. Another told me to force stop it and then relaunch it, and I did, but nothing changed. I even tried powering off and restarting the phone, and it still didn't change. I even tried deleting several things to clear up space in my phone, and even though I already had enough space prior and then had plenty more after, it still kept crashing.
My day's pretty much ruined, so I'm hoping I can find a way of fixing it.
I've looked into the issue but found nothing useful. One answer told me to clear app data, but I don't see that option anywhere. Another told me to force stop it and then relaunch it, and I did, but nothing changed. I even tried powering off and restarting the phone, and it still didn't change. I even tried deleting several things to clear up space in my phone, and even though I already had enough space prior and then had plenty more after, it still kept crashing.
My day's pretty much ruined, so I'm hoping I can find a way of fixing it.
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2FMXND8
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire