dimanche 7 avril 2019

Screen Comes on While Charging at Night

Hello. I am trying to convert from Apple to Android, but I am having some issues. I have a Galaxy S9+ and I did a factory reset as soon as I got it. The main problem I am having is that my screen comes on while charging during the night. Some nights it comes on just once, sometimes it does it 3-4 times. Obviously this is a problem as it keeps me awake at night.

I will try to describe my settings and also what I have already tried to fix it. I have the always on display turned off. I have it set to "do not disturb" during the night. I am using a wireless charging pad. I am not using any kind of case or anything. I have yet to determine why the screen is actually coming on. It is not from a message or normal alert since it happens even when I have no notifications. My best guess is that it is informing me when it is finished charging.

So far I have tried turning the "stay awake" option in the developers options screen. I may have tried other things, but I cannot remember for sure.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know. If I am unable to figure this out I may have to go back to the Iphone :(

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2OXBZsl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire