samedi 6 avril 2019

Unable to extract data from a Huawei backup to another android phone? (Device Lost/Backup on PC)

Unable to extract data from a Huawei backup to another android phone? (Device Lost/Backup on PC)

I lost my Huawei phone and decided to use this as an opportunity to move away from the controversial manufacturer.

Fortunately, I have a backup dated in January of this year which will have a lot of my missing contacts. The Huawei back up folder is a plethora of ".DB" files that appears to be encoded. Therefore extracting them is proving difficult.

Huawei customer services told me to buy a Huawei.
Does anyone have any advice?

Contacts.db


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2IcsILX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire