samedi 6 avril 2019

Using Chinese Mate 20 X in North America

Hi Everyone,
My wife bought me a brand new Mate 20 X while she was in China. What she did not realize is that Chinese phones are configured completely different there. The big difference is that most Google Functions are not available. I have researched this quite a bit. You should be able to install "Google installer" and get most google apps. However this does not seem to work. Something in the OS is still blocking it. So, I thought ok... I will just find a new firmware and flash the phone. Yes there are some firmwares out there and details on how to install, but you have the BootLoader unlocked, and Huawei has now suspended all unlock codes. So, doe anyone have any suggestions as to:
1. How I could get regular goodle services running on this phone and get rid of the Chinese web browser and app store.
2. How I could flash the phone with North American Version of the ROM.

Thanks

Citra


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2UAM0kv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire