dimanche 29 mai 2016

Can I use a Samsung Sim card in an iphone?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Core (which has NEVER worked properly since the day I got it and I HATE), and was just given an unlocked iphone 4S.
Can I use the sim card from the Samsung in the iphone?

If so, how do I transfer all the information from my Samsung Galaxy Core onto the iphone 4S?

Do I have to take the iphone somewhere to have the sim card put in or can I do it? (The phone has been unlocked).

I need detailed directions :-)
ie. Do I have to back up information first, and if so, how do I do that on the Samsung Galaxy Core?
Where do I back up information?
Do I have to back up info and THEN import it/transfer it onto a sim card?
If so, can someone provide me with detailed, specific steps that I have to follow....( regardless of how detailed the steps are, I can guarantee that with this phone it won't be easy, because NOTHING is! Worst phone I have ever owned in my life!)

Thank you for your help! This site has saved me (more than once!) from completely losing my mind while trying to figure out this Samsung, but I've had enough and it's gotta go!
I appreciate all suggestions!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1UmlGlt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire