dimanche 29 mai 2016

Google account can't connect to phone

Hi there I've just had a problem recently with my s5 that youtube, play store and chrome won't connect to my Google account because of a sync error

This is only for these apps as Google plus and Gmail work fine I can also access my account on other devices just fine and I have tried all the basic stuff disconnect from the Internet clear app cache restart phone etc but nothing seems to work

The reason I know it's a problem with my phone and Google and not my Google account is because I removed my account from my phone and then tried signing back in obviously that didn't work but them I tried logging into another account and I got the same thing

Having trouble connecting to the Google servers

So yeah its a problem between my phone and Google.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1TO8R3f
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire