dimanche 29 mai 2016

why wont my screen work on my galaxy s6 active?

last night I was using my phone and all was good, I got messages fine screen was bright, all was well. Then after leaving a parking lot to a friends house I realized iv lost my phone. so I retrace my steps and sure enough I found it on the ground in the parking lot. I was so excited I tried to call my friend but my screen wouldn't turn on. Didn't think anything of it so I went home plugged in the charger (the LED light did not turn green when I plugged it in like it normally dose) woke up this morning to find the same problem. iv tried googling the problem and it seems that the galaxy s6 edge and the galaxy s6 have the same problem but I could not find one galaxy s6 active specific so iv tried the powering of button combos like; holding down the power and volume down button at the same time and also the power button with the volume up button at the same time, also the power volume up and down button all at the same time, but to no results. please help


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/25r4pge
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire