lundi 28 novembre 2016

Factory reset disaster

I did factory reset on my galaxy tab s as had never ending problems with battery life after marshmallow update. Now everything looks different...can't update the os - says it is 6.0.01 but looks nothing like before. Now my bluetooth headphones can't connect as they don't show up when scanning for nearby devices. I wish I had never done the original update! First the battery draining in 2-3 hours and I even changed to a new battery thinking it might be the battery and not android update at fault even though it all went wrong following the update. I posted here for advice then but got no replies...so eventually after new battery not improving things I went for the reset and this was clearly a huge mistake. How can I get back to where I was before marshmallow? How can I get my headphones to work again? Please help....very stressed about this all!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fKsKMk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire