samedi 26 novembre 2016

How do I backup saved emails in Outlook on Samsung Galaxy 6?

I am in the process of backing up my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge prior to moving to a new phone. I have connected the phone to my Windows 10 computer through a USB port and it appears in Windows Explorer as a drive.

On my phone in Outlook I have a number of saved emails in a subfolder "SAVED EMAILS" (under the email account through which they were received) which in turn has subsubfolders where the saved emails are kept. When I look at the drive on my computer that is the phone backup I see only the few saved messages that are directly in the "SAVED EMAILS" folder but I see neither the subsubfolders under it nor the messages that are stored in those subsubfolders.

I hope that is not too confusing and someone can tell me whether and if so where my saved emails can be found and whether I will be able to get them onto my new phone.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gtQ3eA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire