mardi 28 février 2017

Galaxy S6 black screen with white cross and many more problems

So about a week ago, my phone (Samsung Galaxy S6) was fine. But then strange problems started occurring. And this might be hard to explain, but I'll give it a go. So the first thing that I noticed was that my fast charger stock cable stopped fast charging. And then a few hours later, suddenly the screen starts flickering and a white cross appears in the right or left corner and a few seconds later, the screen is back. However I noticed that my phone stopped charging until it happened again. Basically it would switch from charging to not charging every time this happened. So I tried wiping my cache and the same problem occurred. I tried resetting my phone to factory settings and still I have the same problem. However now I can't charge my phone and it's dead. Also when trying to boot it in recovery mode it says "Installing updates..." for a few seconds and then it shows a blue background with a dead Android robot and a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and boots the manual recovery mode screen. Help is appreciated guys, my phone is only 5 months and I really don't want to buy a new one.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773093&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire