mardi 28 février 2017

Multitude of S6 problems, seemingly stemming from charging port

It all started about a week ago when my charging cable was being seemingly finnicky, in that it would only charge in certain positions. Being the blind optimist I am, i thought nothing of it as it was charging okay, that was when it all of a sudden didn't the next day. The device would completely reject a charge from 4 chargers, all on different power bricks (some official Samsung ones, some not). So while i was waiting for any news as to how i should approach the repair of my phone, i used a different phone. The next day, once my S6 was completely dead, i decided to charge it, the battery icon with a white lightning symbol appeared and actually charged with normal speed, whereas before hand it would just be the battery + lightning symbol. I rejoiced as you would, only to have my phone completely reject a charge not even 24 hours later. I decided to try other means of charging. This being plugging the phone into one of the USB ports of my PC, it charged, albeit very slowly, so I left it on for a few hours, then all of a sudden my phone couldnt decide whether it wanted to charge or not, connecting and disconnecting several times a second before settling. After 4 hours I gave up, and then this morning my phone would seemingly think it was connected to the Gear VR as the screen would go completely black with a small white x, when this screen would go away it would welcome me with the Gear VR set up screen, and so i decided to pull down my notification tray to find that it was flashing between "USB connector connected" and "USB connector disconnected". Bare in mind that my phone was completely unplugged from anything USB at this point.

This whole situation is really baffling me as I want nothing more than a working phone, thank you for any subsequent help.
Charlie


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=773080&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire