mardi 29 mai 2018

How to disable the screen saver that appears after the display turns off

I have an LG L64 Fiesta 5.5" phone with Android 7.0.

I keep getting this annoying screen saver upon return of the display going off. There is also annoying "slide to unlock" text that has to be swiped to get back to the display. I'm not sure when this started, but I do not like it.

The background of the screensaver is a spacey dark blue, touch of red, twinkling stars, and then there is an analog clock above the "slide to unlock" text.

I use the Go Launcher Z, which I thought was the problem. I've let it go for quite some time because Go Launcher is my favorite launcher. Today though, I installed, as default launcher, Nova Launcher; and I still get this crazy screen.

Is there a way to disable this thing? I just want to go back to the display when I touch the power button.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2xoIaAO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire