mercredi 30 mai 2018

S2 worth buying? Compared to Ipad 2018

Hi I am trying to get a tablet for awhile now and I down to these 2 options but can't really decide between them. I am a university student who intend to use the tablet for mainly media consumption (heavy netflix user) and gaming (pubg, nba2k etc). Currently, I'm leaning towards the S2 mainly because of its screen but am worry about its gaming capabilities. What i know so far:

Pros of S2
- 52 USD cheaper
- AMOLED screen
- Portability (Much prefer its size)

Pros of of Ipad 2018
- More powerful processor
- More future proof (2 year newer)
- Battery life
- App store > Google play (plus im using apple music on my iphone)

Hoping to have gather some insights from this forum to help me make my decision soon. Thanks a lot. First time here so if im posting in the wrong forum pls kindly lmk :)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2J049iX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire