mardi 29 mai 2018

SD card simply loses files.....I know..it sounds crazy

This is crazy. i've been in IT for a long time but cant figure this one out.

I add mp3 files to my sd card through my computer. eject the SD card correctly. Move the card to my S7. go to look at the files on the card and 80% of the files are just gone. Its a 64gb samsung SD card. i've added 1000 songs to it and verified that they show up just fine when on the computer. When i move to the phone, it tells me there are 153 files on the card. i move it back to the computer and it shows me 153 files (songs). Somehow, the majority of songs just get deleted from the card when i move them to the phone. i get no errors when i transfer the card to the phone. i've deleted the folder and retried. Same thing....thats just crazy.

any ideas would be appreciated.

Greygoose


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2IT03gm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire