vendredi 28 septembre 2018

App that syncs with Yahoo Calendar?

I still use Yahoo Calendar, and I would love for it to work with an app on my phone.

My wishlist I feel is fairly simple, but I just can't find a suitable app.

1. Able to sync with yahoo calendar (and not just "import" it via the ICS thing)

2. I would really like for there to be a 1x1 widget that displays simply how many events I have for that day. This isn't necessary, though. Just finding an app that works is proving hard enough.

I was using solcalendar for a long time, and I loved it, but it seems to have recently stopped showing my yahoo events. going into the settings would crash the app every time. I reinstalled it, but I am still having it constantly crash, so there's some serious bug preventing me from even activating the yahoo calendar.

I also used to use Jorte, but that just kind of stopped working after a while. You have to additionally use some Jorte sync app, and that was constantly dying, and I was constantly having to reset it (and I was always getting notifications that it failed to sync, which was annoying).

Is there such a thing as a calendar app that will just work with Yahoo Calendar? I cannot find one...
Any help or guidance would be appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Io83Tg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire