samedi 29 septembre 2018

Why is samsung galaxy j1 asking to input a name to identify its owner ?

There's always a popping annoying thing on my phone saying, "samsung account has stopped". So i got annoyed and hard reset it. Ofcourse youl be back to zero right?
input details on your phone and signing in. But the problem is, upon the start up it pop up again saying "samsung account has stopped", and when i got to the point to enter my name or details about me. i cant get past it because it always says that annoying "samsung account has stopped". Now i cant open my phone,Im stock on that part of setting up my name in the start up.

Please help how to fix it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2xKA8jk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire