lundi 31 décembre 2018

My album artwork is showing pictures from my gallery.

I started using a new player (Retro Music) and it has been working amazingly since it became my default player. However, just recently, most of my library's album art has been replaced with pictures from my gallery. I've edited the tags, but no matter what, nothing would change. I tested Samsung Music and it's the same problem, only to a much lesser degree. When looking through the mp3 files on the phone themselves, their artwork is perfectly fine and so are the copies on my computer, so I just assumed it was the players. I reinstalled all the apps, restarted my phone, and downloaded a third party album art editor only to find that the same gallery images show up on that editor too and it can't change them either. Also, deleting the images from the gallery just leads to the artwork switching to another image in the same gallery. I don't necessarily find this to be a big deal. It's just quite annoying and it would be great to fix it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2VjQ7it
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire