lundi 31 décembre 2018

Need solution to get Audio back

I am building a high end audio system for my car. The build is based on sound quality rather than the annoying trunk rattling nonsense you may associate with car audio.

I am using an old rooted Nexus 7 using Timurs Kernel and a Marshmallow Rom that sends USB Audio to a high end DAC and DSP module.

I have been using an app called USB Audio Player Pro that apparently has it's own audio drivers that a far superior to the stock Android drivers.

The problem is once I open the app and it begins using its own drivers the only way to get the stock android drivers to "reattach" themselves after closing the app is to restart the tablet.

I would like to think there is some sort of batch file, script, or service I could just restart to force Android to re-attach itself to the stock driver.

Can anyone offer some advice on something I could try?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2F0gGno
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire