lundi 31 décembre 2018

Android connected but after seconds has no internet.

Not sure if this helps but on the top of my screen in the little bar the WiFi upside down triangle is sometimes whole but then starts flashing, there are two new triangles
1 arrow pointing up
2 arrow pointing down
The up bar, for upload I think, is ALWAYS white.
The down bar, download, is NEVER white, unless of course after a couple of seconds the triangle becomes while again.

There are plenty of electronic s in the house connected to the internet. None of them have the same problem.

To temporarily fix this, for only 5 to 15 seconds, I keep having to disconnect and reconnect.
After a while of not doing this temporary fix, an explanation mark ! appears.

The four bars next to the WiFi only have 2 bars full. There is a number 1 above the bars.

This happened right as I'm writing this but I'll copy text, do the temp fix, and if I have to paste text again.

I've searched for reasons why, none of them work.
1 when I get closer to the router it doesn't change.
2 if a make sure there is a clear line of sight it doesn't help.
3 I've done the date and time trick but that doesn't help either.

What is going on?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2CHZ51Y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire