lundi 31 décembre 2018

Who do I contact other than my phone carrier to report illegal device rooting

My ex bf cloned my phone. By taking my Samsung device info and using it to register his phone. Once he has access to it. He has rooted my phone's device with open source licenses. He also has all control of my phone. Itercepting emails disconnecting calls my phone is threw cricket wireless and they won't do anything about it. Even when they had proof it was him.
These licenses and framework are liniting my access to direct sites not to mention my privacy IS GONE. AND GONE ON WAY TOO LONG.
IM TRACKED TRACED MY CALLS TEXT EMAILS REXORDED. I'M tired of it. I've had to have 4 bank accts. Ruined and closed due to fraudulent activity. My identity has been stolen as well as money out of my account ..
Please I've told the cops they don't do anything. Who can I contact.
He has now hired a hit man to kill me. I've been being followed from work to home for the last 3 days and they're waiting on the final payment which has been paid and the sick part is 8t was probably with my money.
8016870258 HELP


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2EYhgSv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire