jeudi 31 janvier 2019

Why did ok google stopped working randomly

I went to say "ok google" earlier today and the google assistant didn't pop up, even though I set it up and did voice matching without turning anything off. I tried to fix it, and when I went into Voice Input, I tried switching it off Google and onto Basic Google Recognition, thinking I could turn it off and back on. Well, now the Google button is greyed out and it wont let me select it as an option, so when I go into Voice Match, the Access with Voice Match is greyed out as well as the Unlock with Voice Match. I dont know what to do. I can still talk to the assistant when manually clicking the microphone, and I have microphone permissions turned on, so I dont know what to do. Please help!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2S34ry3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire