jeudi 31 janvier 2019

T-Mobile - Nobody receiving my text - No Solutions From Tech Support

Has anybody had this issue: SMS Not Sending. After over 10 years with T-Mobile it may be time to switch carriers. After 10+ hours on the phone with tech support via phone calls and chatting nobody is still receiving my text messages even though they say sent. After hours, tech support said it was my phone after assuring them it was not (because I put family members SIM card in and texting worked fine) despite this logic they insisted I get a new phone to resolve the issue. Against all logic I bought a new $600 phone as predicted this did not solve the problem and they offered a whooping $50 credit for my new phone. The very nice rep at the store tried for over an hour to resolve issue with Tech Support with no success. The most frustrating part is that I am on my 3rd trouble ticket number. Once the trouble ticket gets escalated above regular tech support someone closes it out without confirming with me that it has been resolved. I am now on my 3rd trouble ticket #22254690 (In case you are reading T-Mobile). The very nice reps keep promising me that it will be resolved and not to worry. Very difficult running my business with people not receiving my text messages. Have checked every menu and setting on both phones, have tried 3 new SIM Cards and one new phone. Nobody at T-Mobile knows how to solve the problem.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2UwD781
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire