jeudi 31 janvier 2019

Problems with Prestigio Multipad Rider 7.0 3G

Hi, I have a Prestigio Multipad Rider 7.0 3G and it has a problem with the settings.
I am browsing 2 days already on a fix for that but I have found nothing so far... The error code is: Settings has stopped working, that is everytime when I try to launch settings or anything related to the settings tab.
So far I have tried resetting the phone through recovery(Nothing changed), Wiping Cache(still nothing), Trying to reinstall ROM from SD card and ADB shell and all I get is a command error: Installation aborted on around 30-40% of the installation process. Has anyone had a problem like this before or has some ideas on what can I do further.
P.S The rom I am trying to flash i beleive that is not the original, I have contacted Prestigio support for the original Firmware, but I havent received an answer yet.
Jelly Bean 4.4.3


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2TqicTS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire