jeudi 31 janvier 2019

Latest Oppo r11 update reverts Nova Launcher to default launcher

Hi,

After applying the latest Oppo "CPH1707EX_11_A.21_181228" update to my Oppo R11 it seems to most of the time revert Nova Launcher back to the default system launcher.

I have ColorOS 3.1 installed.

I have tried uninstalling Nova Launcher, cleared the default and all files and after a little while of having Nova Launcher installed it reverts it back to the default launcher.

I find myself constantly having to go install the "App Management -> Default App -> Home Sceen" and change it back to Nova Launcher.

Would anyone please know a fix to this issue.

Thanks Jason


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2sWBBAi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire