jeudi 31 janvier 2019

Music over Bluetooth playing with phone call quality

When I connect a Bluetooth device (headphones, speaker, car audio system) to play music, the audio quality is often absolutely horrible at first, as if you'd hear it through a phone call. Sometimes it changes back to higher quality audio after some time, but often I have to deactivate "Call audio" temporarily under the device settings for the connected device. You can then see a small popup "call ended" and the audio quality goes up to a normal level ("Media audio" is turned on all the time and on my headphones I'm also using LDAC, but the problem still arises). You can't see a phone call happening or something else special while the problem arises, just this short popup when it changes back to normal.

I could just leave "call audio" off all the time, but I never had to do this before this issue appeared and since I often use my headphones to make phone calls that's a bit annoying.

This started happening about two months ago, and I would not remember having made an update or any other changes in the settings around that time. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8 with android version 8.0.0. Everything is up do date.

Has anybody had the same problem or could imagine a fix for this other than changing the "call audio" setting each time?

Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much!

Andri


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2CW5Yvn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire