mercredi 30 janvier 2019

Compatible SD cards for Galaxy S5. Can we use SDXC cards?

Hi,
I bought a Samsung microSDXC UHS-I EVO Plus 64GB card to use with my Galaxy S5 but it does not fit the microSD slot. This SD card is too small. I contacted Samsung support and they said SDXC cards will not fit a Galaxy S5 but I have seen reviews online where people have reviewed SDXC cards with the Galaxy S5. Samsung support said to only use micro SD cards?? They say the S5 is compatible up to 128GB but I have not seen a Samsung SD card that is not SDXC above 32GB.

So I am asking what SD card is definitely compatible with the Galaxy S5 preferably 64GB but 32GB would be ok too.

I bought the phone in the UK but I will be buying the SD card in Malaysia. I don't think this should make a difference.

Thanks in advance for any inputs as I am now quite confused about what I can buy.

Joe


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2MG0LMB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire