mercredi 27 février 2019

Is swapping motherboards feasible between identical tablets?

Asus zenpad 3S 0 z500m

I have two: one was working fine till by accident the digitizer got smashed; still turns on, and has sound, and up to two days ago, I could access with otg and mouse. The display is just black now, but has that side glow.
the other was bricked - locked with google account now. I was able to access and do a hard reboot, getting all wiped out.
So, I want to remove motherboard from broken one and mount it on the second tablet ( the google locked one), as that one is in n shape.
Why? because I find removing tow digitizers a bigger risk.
Can it be done?
Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2T4OesA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire