dimanche 29 mai 2016

Move my apps off my phone and onto a cloud/server and run them there. How can I do that?

My roommate and I share a galaxy phone and we have way too many apps on it. I use about 8 apps for work and did a lot of research finding the right ones to work in my biz of creating t shirts I.e. photo editing, pdf rotator apps etc.

I thought Cameyo was going to work for me but I'm not a developer and their platform has words I've never seen before. They don't even understand my emails where I try to explain what I am here. Any help in locating a free-at-first site or server/cloud rental space would be great.

To be clear, if I drop my phone off a cliff today, I'd like to walk to the nearest Internet cafe and work with apps I'd previously uploaded somewhere.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1NWkZ37
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire