mercredi 29 juin 2016

My Htc desire 510 wont charge or turn on.

I was charging my phone in the car yesterday and I noticed it wasn't going past 1%. Sometimes it doesn't charge in the car. Sometimes it doesn't charge in the car so when I got home I plugged it into the outlet with the original charger. I kept it on the charger overnight and when I woke up it still will not go past 1%. so I was looking things up and it told me to press down the power button and the volume buttons for 30 seconds - 2 minutes and it will reboot itself. I tried that and nothing happened. So I check the power cord and the outlet and there is nothing wrong with it I even checked inside of the phone where you put the charger in and to me it looks fine. I just got accepted into an apartment so all of my money went towards that apartment and I have no more money left over to pay for a new phone and my wife has a phone but no service I really need this phone because we are both trying to get a job and because she just recently became pregnant and we use that for doctors. I have no clue what is wrong with my phone it has been acting up for a month so far but no problems with charging just that it was slow and the battery would run down quite quickly but now it won't even charge and it won't turn on wont go past 1% is anybody knows what is wrong please let me know so I can get this situated. Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/29493NE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire