mercredi 29 juin 2016

Rescue data from micro sd card, which is formatted as internal storage.

Hey guys,

this is Armin and I recently travelled up the west coast of Australia, taking lots of pictures with my Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen(Marshmallow). I have a 32 GB SanDisk micro sd card where I saved all the pictures of my trip on. I used it as an internal storage, which makes it solely readable by my phone. Out of nothing, my phone broke, which means all my data on my card seems lost. The motorola support couldn't help me and advised me to reset the phone and/or the card. In both cases, I have no chance to access the data via my phone anymore. Does maybe anyone of u know, whether there is another opportunity to safe the data? I would be really thankful for any advice, since its about 17 GBs of travel memories which might be lost now. :/

Thank you very much guys.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/294XSAG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire