jeudi 30 juin 2016

Why does "The Blockheads" crash everytime I get onto Multiplayer?

I originally downloaded Blockheads on the iPad. I had to stop using an iPad, and use an Android tablet. Initially, it was fine. Then I had to erase all my data off my tablet so I redownloaded the game. I can easily play single player, but I prefer playing with other people, so I tried to join a server to no avail. I have wifi connection. Everytime I try to go to Multiplayer it gives me an error message: "Unfortunately, The Blockheads has stopped". Ive already tried deleting it and downloading it again but that didn't work. My other apps work fine, its just THIS app. If anyone could help me, it'd be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/29vGVAk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire