mardi 30 août 2016

Galaxy S5 Operating system questions

So I bought my Galaxy S5 over a year ago with Verizon. It came with Lollipop 5.0 when I got it. I am wondering did the guy who helped set up my phone update it from kitkat to lollipop or was it already with lollipop. Anyways I didn't really mind it when I got it until I upgraded to Marshmallow back in June. I am wondering what would be the risks of flashing my S5 to Kitkat 4.4.2? Last question I have, what is the best android operating system for a phone? The one it came with originally or the latest one available that it can upgrade too? The customer service technician told me 6.0.1 would be the best one for the S5 now which I have a hard time believing since kitkat 4.4.2 was optimized for the S5 when it came out.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2bAILCE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire