mardi 30 août 2016

Battery wont charge

I have a Galaxy note 4, it went plat on me on Sunday, I've tried about 4 different chargers including a car fast charger, I have it plugged into my laptop last night and after a lot of wriggling and trying thins the battery flash bar came on, but it took many many hour before it charged to 70%.
It discharged overnight, to 50%!
When it first went off it said Android downloading do no turn of target.
Also when its plugged into the car or the mains socket and the
phone is switched off, its pulsating? any help please as I realy don't want to take it into a shop unless absolutely need to.
P.S Managed to do a factory restore last night no different

Cheers Audrey


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2by3cjj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire