mercredi 31 août 2016

Notification tones....issues

HI!
I have a galaxy S6 with Chomp Sms installed. I have shut off all notification tones for the native texting app and use Chomp exclusively. In the Chomp SMS app I have set the specific tone I want. The tone was downloaded from the Zedge app. Now when I get a text, I get the tone that I set, however I get repeated tones...approximately every minute until I acknowledge the text, (even though I have this feature disabled). Also if I have a specific text tone set for an individual, I will get it followed by the General tone about one minute later...all my settings reflect what I want the apps to do...but it's not working....any suggestions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ce5tPx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire