lundi 28 novembre 2016

Wake up FireHD screen via swipe or tap on screen without pressing power/wake button first

Hey all,
I was wondering most Android Tablets and phones (at least he ones I tried) have it so you can swipe at the screen first and it will wake up the device.
With the new Amazon FireHD (8") that I bought, I noticed that had to press the power button each time to bring up the swipe screen first, then need to swipe screen to really wake it up which seems kinda redundant.
Would like to kill off the pressing of any buttons to increase device lifetime.
Can the FireHD be setup so touching the screen or swiping at the screen will wake up the device?

I already got rid of ads, added a custom launcher, and installed Google Play on my FireHD.
This is the last main thing I'd want to do so it simulates my other Android Tablet.
Let me know if its possible.

P.S. I tried some apps in the Google Play store but they didnt seem to work
('Double Tap to turn on Screen', 'KnockOn - Tap to wake or lock', etc)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2gCF3YF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire