mardi 31 janvier 2017

My Samsung Galaxy Note4 is freezing, despite a factory reset and cleared cache.

My phone began freezing and resetting itself about a week ago. I decided to backup my photos at that point just in case, which freed up enough space for me to update my firmware, which I admittedly haven't done in a while.
The first update went pretty normally. The second one however, installed all the way and then proceeded to freeze on the Sprint startup screen.

I took the battery out after waiting for almost 10 minutes because my phone began to feel way too warm. Turned it back on, same problem. After a few attempts, I did the recovery mode wipe cache and factory reset. It was successful. But then it froze on the Sprint screen again. I tried once more, and the same thing happened again.

I'm really at a loss. I don't know what else to try, and I can't go to the Sprint store until the weekend. But I really need my phone. Any help would be appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765979&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire