mardi 31 janvier 2017

How do I get my downloaded images from Chrome to appear in Photos so I can use them in other apps?

OK, so I have a fairly simple use case -- I want to download cute cat pics that I found via Chrome, and then embed them in Messenger.

But in Messenger can only see the built-in gallery, and not wherever Chrome puts its downloads. I've seen hints elsewhere that there should be a "downloads" gallery which shows up in Photos, but I do not have this. I've tried installing media.re.scan to force a rescan of the Downloads directory, and this seemed to say it found/scanned items, but still no downloads gallery appeared in photos.

I can get around this by going into the Downloads app from Chrome, and using the share button, but that's not really great, since it embeds the link to the original site I downloaded the photo from, not the photo itself! Cute cat pics are nowhere near as cute with three lines of URL garbage above them!

How do I get my downloaded images to appear in Photos?

(My phone is a Sonim XP7700, with Android 5.1.1)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=766033&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire