mardi 31 janvier 2017

Media pauses when using volume buttons

Hi, I've had my GS7 since lately after the release, It has worked splendidly except for one thing which I managed to fix.
Recently however (since about 2 months ago) my phone has started to act strangely when changing the volume with my hardware buttons.

Here's how it goes; When I play any media it plays normally, however when I press volume up/down (sometimes it takes a few clicks) it pauses the media playing... but here comes the strange part, it only does it once with 'every media' which means if I play the media again after it has been paused I can change the volume flawlessly without any strangeness... If I then start another media, like another youtube video and change volume, it pauses again and so on.

It reacts a bit differently with the stock music player, it does it once but when the music track changes it doesn't do it again, I have to actually stop the music, not pause but stop it (happens either if you close the process or doesn't use the music player for a while and it 'resets' the position of the track back to 00.00 or if you press the x button in the notification dragdown) and then play a track again.

I thought it could have been an app of mine but I cant find any suspicious ones installed..
I am considering a reset, but I want to see if there's anything else to do before I do that, cause well a reset is never fun...

My GS7 is the SM-G930W8 with Android v.6.0.1 Marshmallow


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=766103&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire