mardi 31 janvier 2017

Mysterious uploading on wifi

My Wi-Fi has been going really slow at home so I called my internet company and we did an hour of tests and found out it was my phone that kept uploading stuff and it's using up 98% of my internet. But I already turned off all my auto back up and auto update and everything I can find on the setting menu. Also, nothing is showing on the notification bar saying uploading or downloading. When I turned off my Wi-Fi on my phone, the internet is super fast again, but once I turn on the Wi-Fi on my phone, the internet is slower than a turtle. Is there some hacker trying to upload personal information?? Please help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765972&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire