mardi 31 janvier 2017

Network may be monitored warning notification

I have installed a Self-signed SSL Certificate onto my S7 so that I can use an app for work that requires a secure connection. The app works fine.

My problem is that I now get a notification telling me to "Check credentials. A trusted certificate on your device is allowing a third party to monitor your network activity, including your emails, apps and secure websites."

Clicking on the CHECK TRUSTED CREDENTIALS link takes me to the "View security cerificates" setting, focused on the USER tab and the only one listed is the one I have just installed.

How can I prevent this warning from appearing all of the time?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=765955&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire