lundi 27 février 2017

Can I get help with my S7 edge that fell in a pool and then stopped working?

I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and I'm hoping that it would not be a problem if I live far away from the carrier. The phone fell in a 4 feet deep pool an I took it out immediately then after a while it started glitching out and then stopped working and it won't come back on! :( I can even see water in the both front and back camera! I'm so dissapointed that the water resistant feature did not work and the phone is now onresponsive.
I worked so hard and put out so much and $5000 just gone. I hope and wish I could get some help please...thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=772956&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire