lundi 27 février 2017

Saving to SD card on android tablet

Lenovo TAB3 7 Essential tablet purchased for a child. It only has 8g storage but we weren't concerned about that because it advertised the facility to add extra storage with an SD card. I have learnt through searching the web that many others have the same problem with all makes of tablets and phones, regardless of price. The Lenovo website gives details of how to save photos, videos etc. but the "save to SD" is grey and doesn't work. I asked the retailer from whom I made the purchase and he told me that no recent makes of android tablets will save to an SD card.

Can someone please tell me: If I back up the tablet to the card (this seems to be something it will do), can I then delete what is on the tablet and use the aps or files from the SD card?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=772983&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire