lundi 31 juillet 2017

How to create a phone only account

I recently bought a new phone, a motorola g5. Here are my issues and things I would like.

- When I sync with my google account, all my contacts are suddenly in my contacts list. I don't want this. I uncheck the "sync contacts" box in the account settings, but the damage is already done. If I remove the account and re add it, it automatically syncs my contacts before I'm able to turn it off.

-When I add a contact, I seem to have to add it to my google account. I don't want that. I want to add it to my phone. My email account is one big mess, I don't care for it. But in my phone, I need everything to be organised, with only the contacts I need. So I want something like a 'local phone account', not connected to the internet.

Can someone help me out?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ud0shF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire