lundi 31 juillet 2017

How to fix error NO SIM CARD on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S Korean Version?

My son dropped the phone in a swimming pool (had allot of chlorine in it) and I took it out fast, Luckily, I had a Otterbox case on it it and it barely got wet. I took sim card and SD card out and let it dry anyway for a few days. Now, I have 2 problems. My phone cpu gets between 150 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit. and rest of phone between 80 and 120 F. This is without any apps running, it starts heating up as soon as I turn it on. The other problem is that my Sim Card reader is showing that I don't have my sim card in when I have it in. I have already checked my sim card in another phone and it works perfect. I have looked at the reader and I can not see anything dried on it from the water. but I have cleaned it with co2 any way just to be sure and its still doing the same thing. Any help is appreciated. Thaks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tXs8vK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire